HotelQuickly (HQ) is Asia’s #1 mobile app for same-day hotel booking - with great last-minute discounts. The company was set up by experienced international team comprising of serial entrepreneurs and investors. Offers are managed by hotels, enabling real-time capacity optimization. HQ launched across Asia in March 2013 with presence in 12 countries and local teams set in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia and Malaysia and has received some great initial attention by the press.
What you’ll do:
- Maximise value for hotel partners by ensuring that their related content, rates and availability are available in our platform. Ensure they provide us with great discounts and always upload their inventory.
- Securing high commission rates for new hotels and re-negotiating commission rates for high-production hotels.
- Educate and communicate to hotel partners on how to provide value add-ons to increase booking conversion and customer retention, and support marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the on-boarding and training of hotel partners in an engaging and exciting manner.
- Assist the customer service team to fix escalated issues with hotels when necessary
- Deliver on your market-specify KPIs.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Thai national. 20-30 years old
- Background in hospitality or online travel agencies.
- Strong team player.
- Familiar with hotel industry tools is a plus (channel managers, backend systems, etc.)
- Fully proficient in English and Thai
- Able to communicate in a persuasive and engaging manner.