Algomerchant revolutionize the way people invest!
We are a dedicated team of traders and software engineers working to democratize systematic investing for the retail investors. AlgoMerchant is the global online marketplace to find and follow winning systems. Our platform provides direct access to the best trading systems developed by investment leaders or portfolio managers from all over the world. A diverse range of systems are available to trade products from Equities and CFDs to Futures and Forex. We facilitate retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha' to manage their personal trading accounts with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team is now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to trade.
Currently we’re a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia.
- ï»¿Support clients' issues and enquiries via email, chat and direct meetup.
- Implement new process to improve the efficiency of customer support.
- Follow up on customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Perform reconciliation on ecommerce transactions and invoices.
- Maintain customer information and analysis via CRM system.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Management meeting.
- ï»¿Acquire new clients via seminars, events and online channels.
- Collecting, storing, retrieving, and analyzing data that is essential to improve online traffic and sales conversion.
- Monitor social media channels and online forums for opportunities to enhance our brand.
- Support regular campaign such as events, advertisement, referral, and affiliate programs.
- Perform any financial and administrative support activities or adhoc projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma from reputable institutions preferably in business, finance or accounting.
- ï»¿2+ years of experience in sales/client engagement/operation is preferred
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
2200 - 2700 SGD