In 6 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To create business value through digital experience engineering.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
Apply If you have what it takes to take on the greatest challenges in the fast-moving mobile industry, send your resume via this site.
What you will do in 2359 Media
- Write and maintain quality code that you can be proud of.
- Translate client requirements, feature specifications and stories into logical technical implementation.
- Work with mobile developers to define functional APIs.
- Make recommendations on implementation options and best practices.
- Work with Project Manager and fellow developers to properly distribute and complete project requirements on time.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, a related field or significant equivalent experience (Because we value skill over qualifications ;) )
- 1 or more years of experience developing backend web/server.
- Ideally completed at least 1 full app development life cycle.
- Good knowledge on scalability, systems engineering, database design and design patterns.
- Experience in Node.js and .NET a plus.
- Familiar in creating RESTful and JSON APIs.
Qualities needed to Excel
- Fluent in English.
- Initiative (Take proactive steps in solving/avoiding/highlighting potential problems or improvements).
- Good problem solver and self-learner (Ability to think logically and debug problems on your own before asking for help).
- Responsible (Work should be finished on time. Notify on any setbacks).
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Curious self-starter and eager to learn (Continuously cultivate skillsets and familiarity in new and upcoming technologies in your respective platform).