MatchMove Pay is Singapore’s fastest growing financial technology company, providing innovative enterprise solutions to help businesses increase revenue, user engagement and loyalty through the strategic use of our customizable cloud-based platforms.
The proprietary cloud-based MatchMove Wallet is an award-winning, fully customizable mobile wallet and payment card Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) providing leading corporations in the Asia Pacific region a safe and secure payment card service solution.
MatchMove Pay has since been recognised internationally as a company for its outstanding innovation. This year, MatchMove defeated a strong line-up of 14 other finalists to emerge as “Top Innovator” in global fintech competition, SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge. In 2013, MatchMove was ranked as Singapore’s fastest-growing technology company in Southeast Asia in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific. In 2012, MatchMove was also awarded the Red Herring Top 100 Asia and Red Herring 100 Global.
MatchMove Pay is headquartered in Singapore with offices spanned across Vietnam, Indonesia, India and the Philippines.
- Service assigned client accounts and work closely with them in identifying new business opportunities
- Conduct sales pitch, deal negotiations and closures to assigned client accounts as required
- Lead business relationship between MatchMove, client accounts and potential partners (E.g. Financial Services Institutions, Fintech and E-commerce firms, etc)
- Product expert to attend to clients’ enquiries
- Manage incoming projects and coordinate with HQ on project requirements for assigned accounts if required
- Responsible for growing volumes and revenues through effective marketing, research and product enhancement interventions of client accounts
- Collect and communicate programs results through presentations, case studies and research reports
- Provide feedback and inputs to HQ to modify or develop new guidelines, pricing or product enhancements to cater to market needs
- Monitor competitive activities and recommend appropriate action
- Update and maintain clients and partners’ records in CRM tool
- Minimum 5 years of sales/ business development/account servicing experience in Finance/Banking industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products
- Understanding of network fees and interchange would be a plus
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results
- Proactive and independent team player
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check us out on Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmovecareer)
Send your resume to us with the subject “Account (BD) Manager”.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.