In 7 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
· Apply different statistical/machine learning models or algorithms to the problem set,
· Synthesize data into actionable business insights
· Architect the overall supporting storage and compute infrastructure to support the deployment of the analytics models, applications and visualization of the results
· Analyze conversational datasets and work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize high-impact strategic work
· Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
· PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Statistics, or other relevant quantitative disciplines, OR
· At least 2 years’ experience working with business intelligence, data engineering and data science/analysis; experience in fields of computer science, engineering, science, mathematics, statistics, psychology, economics and linguistics
· Experience with R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Hadoop-based data mining frameworks, SQL, Java, Python, and other data mining, statistical modelling tools and underlying algorithms.
· Strong business acumen to conceptualize/design solutions
· Deep understanding of predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms
Total applicants :67 Job posted 5 months ago Total Views : 1059 Unique Views : 1059 Today Views : 2