We've been developing an entertainment operation management solution for business(V1.0 accomplished). This solution can be applied in VR business scenario to deliver convenient management and experience both for business and end customers.
We have operated an experimental space to test the feasibility of our solution (wechat official "VR Lounge"), and received over 500 visits while attending ICIF 2016. Meanwhile, we have also developed exclusive VR social solutions and received multiple team building events (customers like Tencent etc).
The team leader & CTO is a German engineer, with the specialist background of Automation, as well as generalist background of tech geek -- software developing, IoT communication, hardware developing, 3D printing etc. Another co-founder has years of project operation and marketing experience in international companies, with critical thinking ability and powerful execution.
The two co-founders launched the team in 2014, soon two members joined to push the project to version 1.0. The company's current plan is to build a 20-member team, including both tech & project talents, to meet the market needs.
The project is rapidly growing, while the company is also experiencing capital investment and has made its share plan for attracting real talents. We have some soft skill requirement for new recruits:
- willing to grow into a multi-skilled talent;
- open-minded and curious, willingness and execution to learn and develop;
- dare to walk out of comfort zone and embrace changes;
- desire to self-actualize -- job is more than a job;
- English-speaking and good communication skill.
We provide salary based on your qualification and effort; as for right members, we also provide option incentive. On top of that, we offer things that can help you focus on your own development:
- easy-going English-speaking office environment;
- friendly colleagues and home-like atmosphere;
- unlimited chance to try latest VR devices & contents;
- surrounded by creative and entertaining minds due to the industry.
We seek passionate and experienced developers who are excited about discovering new and innovative ways to provide virtual reality experiences to our Franchise Stores. You’ll work in a team and create a web-based system which provides the required services for an efficient operation of multiple stores.
- Software Architecture for connected Services and Applications
- Coordinate small teams to create extensible and reliable software solutions
- Evaluate Frameworks and Open Source Libraries for Rapid Development
- Knowledge of C# , SQL & Non-SQL DB's
- Knowledge of Core & ORDBMS (EF preferred)
- Collaborative mindset and ability to communicate effectively
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Protobuf / WCF or similar
- Experience with WinAPI's, DirectX
- Experiance with 3D-Engines (Unity3D, UE4, CryEngine)
- Familiar with JIRA & Confluence
- Familiar with Git
Job posted 4 months ago Total Views : 111 Unique Views : 102