In 7 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
• Assist teams and functions in chasing grants from various organizations, which will give you exposure to all aspects of grant application, including needs analysis, implementation plans, writing grant papers, etc.
• Take ownership of daily operations in the company to ensure processes run smoothly
• Work with Talent Operations and Finance to maintain proper documentation for processes
• Work with Consulting in writing proposals, reports and preparing decks for pitches
This is a good opportunity for go-getters who have other time-consuming commitments to gain experience with back-end processes. Define your own KPIs with the task list at hand. Work times are flexible and the goal is to refine the role so that you can work from home other than the occasional in-office meeting.
• S$8/hr, min. 15 hours monthly
• CPF payments included
• Flexible work arrangements after first month
• Clear communication skills, preferably with good writing skills
• Meticulous and good with detailed work
• Able to work independently with structured workflows
• Proactive in defining KPIs and ambitious in meeting them
Total applicants :10 Job posted 4 months ago Total Views : 358 Unique Views : 358 Today Views : 2