It is one thing to join a startup. But you know it's going to be quite the journey if prominent VCs like Jungle Ventures, 500 Startups and Golden Gate Ventures are on-board with you! Vault Dragon aims to improve the patient's journey through Electronic Medical Record (EMR), one clinic at a time.
Vault Dragon is the leading EMR provider in Singapore, and are already working with over 60 clinics to improve their operation needs. We aim to be the largest private health repository in Asia. If you are suffering from the Entrepreneurship bug, want to learn how a startup works, and want to play a crucial role in the digitisation of healthcare for the whole of Asia. Hit Apply NOW!
- Develop and test our clinic management system and other cloud-based software
- Assist in the development and testing of our new patient interface
- Assist in project deployment and setup of infrastructure at our clients
- Support and maintenance of existing applications
- Prepare API and design documentation
Applicants should possess superpowers in at least one of the following.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and AngularJS
- Basic NoSQL (Couchdb)
- Competent with UNIX/Server Administration
- Some AWS Experience
- Competent with Git
- Quick learner and ability to figure out new technology and hit the ground running
- Self-taught programmers are highly welcome. We value independence and initiative!
- Time Travel (Optional)
- Love of beer. We have free beer! (What!)
Total applicants :25 Job posted 5 months ago Total Views : 391 Unique Views : 391 Today Views : 1