HotelQuickly (HQ) is Asia’s #1 mobile app for same-day hotel booking - with great last-minute discounts. The company was set up by experienced international team comprising of serial entrepreneurs and investors. Offers are managed by hotels, enabling real-time capacity optimization. HQ launched across Asia in March 2013 with presence in 12 countries and local teams set in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia and Malaysia and has received some great initial attention by the press.
What you’ll do:
- Taking full responsibility of account management of key meta search engines.
- Optimising meta-search campaigns to maximise RNS and profitability in your channels.
- Acting as a liaison between meta search accounts and our technical teams to ensure smooth operation.
- Work closely with partners on a daily basis to maximize revenue growth.
- Reviewing and analyzing account structures and bid optimization methods and suggesting improvements to mitigate impediments to improve performance.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis on trends and campaigns.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Open to both Thai and Foreign nationals
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with at least 3 years working day-to-day with metasearch engines.
- Travel or hospitality background.
- A keen understanding of mobile commerce and conversion flow in mobile and web applications.
- Has previous success of growing revenue profitably on a global scale with different metasearch engine partners.
- Excellent knowledge of the top metasearch engines.
- Top notch analytical capabilities.
Great to Have:
- Experience building and managing automated bidding system.
- Ability to troubleshoot APIs.
- SQL and R language knowledge.
- Experience in a previous OTA will be a huge plus.
Components instead of salary