This job is no longer available !!!
PanelPlace is an online technology platform that connects people with market research entities and businesses that wants to conduct research studies.
Through the online platform, PanelPlace offers a convenient and automated channel for individuals access to various entities that conduct market research studies in their country, on web and mobile. PanelPlace also provide the technology capabilities for businesses and multi-national market research entities to reach out thousands of individuals in over 40 countries for research purposes and for business expansion.
PanelPlace aims to redefine the process of how users interact with research studies. We continuously develops tools and features to enhance user's experience and help research projects run more effectively.
- Lead the UX/UI initiative by collaborating closely with the product owners and development teams to create top-notch product experiences
- Responsible for UX/UI Design for Web application, iOS and Android Mobile Applications
- Define and drive the user experience strategy and design solutions for a set of products based on usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business goals and time to market
- To create prototypes for quick validation with key users/customers
- Interact with users and perform usability tests
- Derive user experience requirements from user stories and document them in workflows and designs
- Work out content strategy, information architecture and design for an intuitive and easy to use user experience
- Work closely with developer for UI implementation
- Implementing new ideas and new technology to improve our products and add value to customers
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- At least 1 year UX/UI experience
- Solid understanding of UX/UI design fundamentals
- Ability to draft User Experience and UI Design deliverables (workflows, information architecture, create wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, conceptual designs, etc.)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken English, with users / customers and team, with both technical and not-so-technical people
- Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t
- Experience with web and mobile app designs and usability is a must
- Independently drive areas of the expertise with a sense of passion and ownership
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues.
- Take on responsibility from the first day.
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to hundreds of thousand users worldwide.
Visit this link (http://bit.ly/pp-startupjobs) and learn more about what we do!
Please apply with a detailed resume with a photo. In resume, please state:
Step 1: Submit resume, with photo, and indicate (Date of availability, Last drawn & expected salary, Reason for leaving past & present employment)
Step 2: Complete this short survey (http://bit.ly/PanelPlace-Recruits)
- For overseas candidates, please indicate if you require any relevant work pass
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified