On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product - including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
This position will report to the Office Headquarters in Singapore.
· Handling corporate bank account-related matters, etc.
· Manage office space and costs (eg. coworking spaces, etc) for future team growth.
· Creating weekly and monthly operations budget reports, attend weekly regional operations team meetings.
· Ensure country office complies with all local rules and regulations.
· Optimize internal structures and processes to ensure country office runs at maximum efficiency.
· Assist with HR duties such as Payroll.
· Assist to source and liaise with vendors (eg. Payroll & Tax, Office Space, Recruiters, etc)
· You have good computer (Proficiency in MS Office) and Internet research skills.
· You are organised, pay attention to detail and possess good problem solving skills.
· You have good interpersonal skills.
· You can and have handled confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
· You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language. Any additional languages are a bonus.
· You are bilingual with international experience.
· You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
· Only locals need apply.
Total applicants :8 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 270 Unique Views : 270 Today Views : 9