8Volution is a unique digital agency that fuses both Technology and Digital Marketing as one. Our solutions are made for individual to large enterprise. We offer business to business solutions, customized software development and omni-channel solutions that are creatively developed and intended for your business needs. Digital marketing is the promotion of brands and products using all means of electronic devices like cell phones, smart phones, tablets and personal computers. This is an effective approach to reach a large mass of target audience and to gain their valuable trust. In addition to this, digital marketing includes different ways where the merchant can choose one or more ways to interact with people. It gives an opportunity to analyzer and run marketing campaigns in real-time and understand what’s fetching potential outcome.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
· Design, build and deploy applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Other Ad Hoc duties related to job scope
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Knowledge with Xamarin, Ruby on Rail and ASP.net is an Advantage.
· Education is not critical as long as english and communication skill are good.
Total applicants :2 Job posted 4 months ago Total Views : 171 Unique Views : 171 Today Views : 2