We help home chefs share their food with the world—and we lead hungry tummies to good old-fashioned home cooking!
With Dinez-in, home chefs can start running a food empire from their very own kitchens. You can welcome guests to dine with you, teach cooking classes in the comfort of home and even sell your home-made treats online.
And if you're a foodie, Dinez-in gives you a map to the best home chefs around you. Want to find laksa like you remember from granny's kitchen? Or scout oven-fresh cookies at the touch of a button? We're here to help you do exactly that. Dinez-in brings home chefs and diners together, all in one place.
It's home cooking at your fingertips.
- Identify, research and generate highly qualified leads/adoption against the company's Ideal Customer Profile
- Increasing the traffic of the platform and spreading it on social media.
- Be at the front-line and provide a solid understanding of our technology and partner technologies
- To curate the sales direction of Dinez-in
- Strike partnership deals with the potential local related businesses.
- Watch the competitive landscape and identify how the company can position itself ahead of trends
- Work closely with other teams (i.e. Customer Success, Product etc) to better understand the value proposition, development opportunity (business, product etc) with an end-goal of providing a high-touch experience to prospects and/ or clients
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity (nice to have)
- Not afraid of rejection -- it happens even to the best salespeople!
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English (Cantonese and Bahasa is a plus)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter
- You are tech-savvy -- learning new tools do not scare you!
- You are driven and eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
Components instead of salary