65Doctor is Singapore's online doctor appointment booking platform. We aim to connect doctors to patients from all over the region seamlessly online, through a variety of integrated services and fresh technology. With an ever growing network of doctors, our professionalism within the healthcare space in Singapore continues to evolve and extend beyond borders.
65Doctor is looking for an experienced customer service executive that is willing to develop and enhance personalized service between the company and it's accounts and clients. This individual will have a strong responsibility around growing the company's customer service experience, and must be willing to exhibit strong work ethic, responsibility, and management capabilities.
- Applicant must be able to provide personalized service and attend to customers' booking requests, merchant enquiries, and feedback.
- Handle customer correspondences or enquiries via email or phone with superior etiquette and professionalism.
- Instill customer loyalty, retain customers, and grow memberships by providing effective responses to requests or complaints.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of customer service / account officers, create standard operating procedures, and build or create new work techniques in order to enhance productivity and effectiveness in customer relations.
- The individual will also be responsible for the account management of merchants, namely focusing on on boarding, retaining, and enhancing accounts usability and continuity.
- Responsible for the monthly process deliverables and performance standards
- University Degree, Diploma or GCE "A" Level with experience in a customer-oriented environment
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a front end customer handling position
- Bilingual and articulate with a strong command of spoken and written English. Good writing skills is essential for this role. Bahasa Indonesia speaking is a plus. (in-view of business communication)
- Ability to build rapport with customers and to understand their needs.
- An effective team player who is result driven, detailed orientated, and maintains a clear focus on business processes and effective work management.
- Willing to put in a tight shift with occasional long hours, with the intent of growing the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, namely microsoft excel and word.
- Highly responsible, organized and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and an effective team player.
- Strong computing skills
2200 - 3500 SGD