We are a new generation of entrepreneurs and professionals from Southeast Asia, with the vision of empowering societies of Southeast Asia by disrupting traditional banking. We are a well-funded venture and we aim to expand our platform rapidly across the region (now Singapore & Indonesia and Other countries in furture), by leveraging on our expert network in the US (Harvard and Silicon Valley) and our professional relationships in Southeast Asia.
Who you would be
You would be the Business Development Manager and drive the following critical imperatives:
- Generating leads, pitching to SME customers and closing out the sales of SME Loans Generating leads, pitching to retail investors and closing out small amount investment deals
- Pitching and closing out internally generated leads.
- Participate in events as a representative of the company and network with the SMEs and prospective retail investors
- Participate in various other sales, business development, market research and direct marketing activities
What we offer
We are offering growth and learning opportunities as a full time employee in a visionary start- up
- Competitive Monthly salary plus attractive performance bonus and incentives
- Flexible and dynamic start-up culture
- Empowerment and career progression. Full autonomy, manage by results.
- Opportunity to learn on and contribute to other parts of business. No working silos. Coaching and feedback. We are a caring meritocracy and are looking to learn from you too.
What we look for
Regardless of educational background and experience, we are looking for the best, passionate talent to make a positive impact in Southeast Asia
- Experience in selling banking/financial products is preferred but not a must
- Someone who likes to meet people and is comfortable striking a conversation
- Multi lingual proficiency is desirable
- Goal-getter with professional work ethnics, passion for learning and utmost integrity. Position is open only to candidates based in Singapore