On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product - including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
· Prepare full sets of accounts (AP, AR & GL) for the regional entities
· Driving month end closing, financial reporting and the management reporting activities
· Assist in budgeting, forecasting and analysis
· Liaise with external auditor
· Coordinate and assist in submission of tax filing
. Degree in accountancy / ACCA from a reputable educational institution
· Minimum 4 years of full sets experience, with first 2 years of experience with external audit in a reputable accounting firm followed by financial accounting experience with an MNC
· Good interpretation and communication skills
· Proactive, dynamic and a team player
· Able to communicate in spoken and written English well
Total applicants :12 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 226 Unique Views : 226 Today Views : 2