Dropsuite is a Cloud based software platform that enables SMEs to easily backup, recover and protect their digital assets. We do this through a network of preferred reseller partners who have a combined customer reach of millions of small and mediumâsized businesses worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for a small yet, fast growing tech company. Dropsuite is looking for an experienced, organized, detailâoriented selfâstarter with a great attitude.
The Office Manager we are looking for will be responsible for the Singapore office operations and to perform the basic accounting/bookâkeeping.
· Manage all aspects of the Company’s office
· Provide executive assistance to the CEO, COO and CTO, including meeting scheduling, errands and travel arrangements.
· Manage supplier relationships (maintenance, insurance, stationary, snacks, utilities,..)
· Enter and classify all transactions into Company’s accounting software,
· Manage bank transactions, account payables and Receivables
· Manage payroll (including CPF, etc)
· Support our accounting firm to prepare monthly, quarterly, annual balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement
· Validate employee expense reports
· Ensure financial and Employee records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
· Liaise and communicate with Dropsuite overseas offices
· >= 5 years of relevant experience in Singapore.
· Must have accounting / bookâkeeping experience
· Flawless execution of book keeping and administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn and accept new challenges
· Strong/clear oral and written English Communication skills
· Ability to be proactive, flexible and multiâtask
· Strong technical competency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with using Cloudâbased systems such as Office 365, XERO accounting software and GoTo Meeting is a definite plus.
Total applicants :34 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 487 Unique Views : 487 Today Views : 5