MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform in Singapore - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Created by doctors for doctors, we simplify healthcare. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You'll be working in our Product team with our Head of Product and Designer.
We're looking for someone to act as a champion and advocate of the user, wether that is the patient, doctor or the admins who make our platform special. To do this you'll be expected to be experienced in leading and conducting user research and testing efforts as well as data analysis to drive our decision making.
You'll need to:
- Run regular user research and user testing to understand user behaviour, gather feedback and incorporate trends and analysis into product development
- Integrate qualitative research methods with quantitative research such as surveys, A/B and multivariate testing
- Push for and advocate a data driven approach across the company
- Share tangible findings and recommendations with the teams and develop them into actionable requirements
- Think strategically about incorporating user research best practices into our workflow
- Translate product vision into detailed requirements
- Work closely with engineering to manage product development timeline
- Conduct user research sessions
- Review and provide feedback on development builds
- Experience in user research and user testing is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all walks of life
- A passion for perfection combined with the ability to make the right compromises
- Familiarity with Sketch and Marvel to build prototypes and wireframes
- Excellent team player with a hungry and positive learning attitude
- Some work experience in product management, UX research or similar
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Bonus points for experience with machine learning and AI