This job is no longer available !!!
Edukasyon.ph believes in providing students with opportunities to find education pathways for the careers they aspire to.We connect students and parents to the right senior high schools, universities, colleges, and training providers. We bring you closer to the educational opportunities and scholarships that help you achieve your dream career.
- Assist in the establishment, implementation and evaluation of off-line user-engagement programs including direct marketing to students and parents.
- Establish and manage partnerships with various external stakeholders especially foundations and corporate CSR.
- Lead organization of career clinics for various stakeholders (students, parents, guidance counselors, teachers, school administrators, etc.) to provide college and career guidance and help students learn how to use the Edukasyon.ph website to shape college and career choices.
- Assist with grant/award/incubator applications, including representing Engadin Corporation / Edukasyon.ph in external events and gatherings.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Good writing skills
Interests and Preferred Qualifications
- Interest in working with young people
- Leadership and people-management skills
- Must be able to work efficiently even under pressure and deadlines
- Can manage multiple projects
- Willing to travel to and around the Philippines
- Interest in public speaking
Components instead of salary