Mobile App: http://app.shopback.com/whitewalkers
Launched in 2014, ShopBack’s team comprises management and experts from top companies such as Lazada, McKinsey & Co, Zalora, Groupon and Singpost eCommerce. We are an industry disruptor that has achieved media plaudits and recognition, from being featured in The Straits Times, Business Times, Tech in Asia, to winning SiTF’s “Best Innovative Startup (Growth Stage 2015)”, Vulcanpost’s "Most Promising Start-up for 2015" and more! We are also a close-knit team that helps our workforce of extremely driven millennials make a difference in the ecommerce landscape by helping customers get what they want faster, better and cheaper.
Broad exposure + real responsibilities+ resources provided.
In every internship there will be administrative duties, or best known as ‘saikang’. But at Shopback, everything you do has a direct impact on your colleagues. Your work will not get lost in a sea of other documents on the intranet.
A sampling of what you can definitely expect to learn:
Exposed to various functions of HR in just one internship.
1. Recruitment: Work with hiring managers to define job vacancies, proactively source for candidates, screen applications and conduct interviews. Represent Shopback at recruitment events, networking sessions. Strengthen employer branding so that we can reach and attract top talent to join our A team.
2. Employee Engagement: Proactively engage with everyone to understand their motivations, needs and challenges. Plan and conduct new employee orientation to build Shopback’s culture. Initiate bonding activities that enhance employee relations, team building and welfare. Strengthen culture to increase productivity and retention.
3. Talent Development: People are our best assets. Identify learning and development needs and opportunities, plan training programmes that help our people reach and surpass their potential.
4. Execution: Beyond doing your usual duties well, go great lengths to empower fellow Shopbackers to do their jobs better. Constantly.
Daily opportunities to improve: Your job is as tough or as exciting as you make it to be. Because our manpower structure is so lean, we cannot afford to do things that don’t have business impact.
Casual environment: Flat hierarchy. So flat that your bosses dress like the next-door uncle.
Great mentorship: Feedback comes in a constant stream, and there are clear objectives on each task.
What you need to have:
· Current undergrad. Human Resource majors are preferred.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
· Confidence, positive energy and attitude
· Listening skills. You don’t work in a silo.
· Flexibility. Nothing is static here.
· Integrity and high sense of responsibility
Everything else can be taught, but you need to be an absorbent sea sponge. Actively learn, take feedback and put in the effort.
Warning: Long office hours, open space work environment. You will be working amidst sounds of table tennis in the background, or guitar-strumming, or movie-watching. If you absolutely need quiet, personal space, this might not be the place for you.
Total applicants :14 Job posted 15 days ago Total Views : 170 Unique Views : 170 Today Views : 7