This job is no longer available !!!
Spaceship is a fast-growing tech startup that is building Dropbox and Amazon for the physical storage world. We are re-defining the $10 billion archaic physical storage industry – and having a lot of fun while doing it.
We have recently closed our Pre-Series A funding round and are accelerating growth as we expand within Singapore and across SE Asia. Join us if you will like to collaborate with bright and drive people, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a young, dynamic and fun environment.
What you will be doing
- Execute the overall accounting process across the organization, including but not limited to: AP/AR management, revenue recognition, fixed assets, GL, monthly consolidation
- Bank, cash and payment gateway reconciliations
- Process AP, claims and contract staff payments
- Manage invoicing and prepayment schedules
- Participate in internal projects for improving internal controls, processes and policies
- Assist in financial modelling, budget planning and metric tracking
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, ACCA or other professional accounting qualifications with min 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Highly proficient with MS Applications, particularly Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with Quickbooks or Xero is a plus
- You are able to solve problems on your own and constantly find new ways to improve existing processes
Note: those who require work passes need not apply