Zilingo is redefining the way people shop in South East Asia. We are aggregating long-tail sellers across markets and providing buyers with the most cutting edge shopping experience from their favourite stores, boutiques & street markets. We have currently been operating in Thailand and Singapore where we have already established over 100,000 strong customer base and have 1000+ registered sellers. Zilingo Pte Ltd (a Singapore company) is backed by the VC – Sequoia Capital, the fund fortunate to have backed successful companies like Google, Alibaba, Apple, Airbnb, Yahoo, Dropbox, Whatsapp, Tokopedia etc. in the past. (News item for reference: We are a 30+ team and are expanding into Indonesia currently.
Job Type: Full-Time Location, Bangkok
Zilingo is looking for an analytical and metrics-driven Digital Marketing Manager who will play a key role by creating marketing campaigns and drive traffic through paid ads across our 3 geographies (Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia).
· You will be the go-to person for ideating, planning and driving the execution of all key paid marketing campaigns across 3 geographies.
· You will work closely with counterparts in Offline and Partnership Marketing to track the performance of growth strategies that drive aggressive user acquisition, retention and growth of the Zilingo customer base while maintaining excellent cost and ROI metrics.
· You’ll be responsible for implementing e-marketing strategies across all digital channels that drive consumer engagement and revenue growth.
· You’ll be in charge of gathering data for marketing reports, track our KPIs for each marketing campaign in every geography and help with marketing reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· You’ll also need to pull key data out of different advertising platforms to be able to optimize ad sets on a daily basis, manage ongoing A/B testing campaigns to improve conversion rates.
· You’ll be responsible for a monthly budget and will have to drive it based on analytics and targets.
Comes from strong pedigree. The bar is very high. Our team comes from the best names in the industry like McKinsey, Amazon, Myntra, Lazada, Sequoia, Yahoo, Zomato, Citi, Paypal, CNBC etc and we do not plan to change that.
Prior E-commerce, Marketing, VC, Investment Banking or Consulting experience preferred.
International work experience and/or education is strongly preferred.
Is self-driven and drive projects independently and aggressively
Is open minded about diversity. With 4 country-offices, 8 nationalities in the team, 50% women and a lot of LGBTQ representation, we are as diverse as it gets. It is paramount for you to be absolutely cool with working with a multicultural, multiethnic, multilingual team.
Total applicants :5 Job posted 14 days ago Total Views : 60 Unique Views : 60 Today Views : 2