We are a new fintech startup based in Singapore that is focused and passionate about providing innovative financial service.
We are a collaborative, people-focused company dedicated to quality and continuous improvement. When you join us, you join a dynamic and growing team committed to your continued development and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PR/Digital Marketing expert who is passionate to help us establish our brand footprint regionally and reach our target audience. A dynamic and motivated individual who is able to execute cross border marketing strategies, you have the ability to influence effectively and lead change. You will preferably have strong industry networks and experience in managing third party agencies/vendors to deliver strong and effective communication and media relations programs. Additionally, you are savvy with social media and is an expert with SEO and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Drive and coordinate all public relations/marketing activities/campaigns in the Asia Pacific region
- Engage audiences across traditional and new media regionally
- Collaborate with and manage 3rd party agencies (e.g. PR, Advertising) and vendors to deliver strong and effective campaigns and media relations programs across the region
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and media relations program
- Drive the implementation of digital brand strategy regionally
- Plan and execute web, social media, SEO and database marketing campaigns
- Develop a clear strategy for gathering customer data on various digital channels. Where required, plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs, ROI)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
You have :
- Experience in managing third party agencies (PR, advertising etc)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics and Adwords, webtrends, etc)
- Proven experience in digital marketing campaign planning and implementation
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Team player mentality and strong learning acumen
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and manage projects to keep collaborating teams on track with deliverables in a high-pressure setting
- Strong accountability and aspire to deliver high standards
- A keen sense of numbers and passionate about continuous improvement
- A desire to work in a start-up environment
- A Marketing degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related working experience
- Being effectively bilingual in English/Mandarin will be advantageous
- Some travelling is expected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.