The foodpanda group is one of the world’s largest online food ordering marketplaces. Foodpanda was launched in 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin. The company operates in 24 countries in Asia, Middle East and Eastern Europe, currently employs more than 2,000 people worldwide, and continues to grow at an impressive speed. Have a look at our global website:
• Responsible for building and updating target lists for sales, identifying the priority restaurants/companies in line with the strategy of the company
• Set up automated tracking and reporting to spot all the new trending restaurants from multiple sources (blogs, instagram, restaurant discovery websites, etc...)
• Constantly challenge and reassess the list of priorities to ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants in each area
• Learn to know our customers, the areas, the restaurant industry to be always up to date
• Find ways to identify and reach out to the decision maker in the companies you target
• Support the team with your energy and ideas
• Ultimate year at leading University. Fresh graduates are welcome.
• Fluent in English.
• Must be a problem solver, self-motivating, hardworking, analytical, creative and proactive.
• Ability to work independently and update management on progress.
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and internal departments.
• Social character with positive attitude towards new challenge
• Out-going and confident in their appearance
• Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
Total applicants :9 Job posted 7 days ago Total Views : 104 Unique Views : 104