Rocket Internet – APACIG – the world’s leading venture capital firm having its forte in technology and innovation with the bracket of companies such as Lazada, FoodPanda, Zalora, Vaniday, etc.
ZEN Rooms – the hospitality arm of Rocket Internet, is a leading budget accommodation provider across Asia. It is a quality budget hotel accommodation network and is one of the most innovative and fastest growing technological forefront in the Rocket Internet group of companies.
ZEN Finance –join us to be part of building a top-class finance function since day 1. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this high-exposure and critical position that will boom your skills to the next level. Reporting to the Group’s Finance Director.
- Managing SG&A accounts payable globally. Incl. expense control and review, payment processing and bank reconciliation. Coordination of the entire Procure 2 Pay process.
- Managing of Group Payroll. Reconciliation, audit and review and payment processing. Implementation of new Payroll processes and systems.
- Manage relationship with banks and seek cost effective solutions for cash transactions.
- Coordination of all legal and statutory requests. Maintenance of a legal documents database.
- Assess and improve the current finance function (processes, controls, master data and tools). Special focus on automation and process scalability.
- Based in Bangkok
- Real hands-on mentality (i.e. do the work yourself) is a must.
- Proven ability to multitask and thrive under pressure.
- Perseverance. Building a great company loved by our customers, suppliers, employees and investors is hard work. Many challenges await and we are looking for people we can count on when things get tough.
- Proficient in MS Excel, working experience dealing with complex spreadsheets required.
- +2 years’ experience in the field. E.g. Accounting, AP/AR reconciliation, HR systems, Treasury management.
- Enjoys building processes and systems with a strong can-do attitude.
- Startup experience is a plus