Cialfo offers an innovative SaaS platform (available on web and mobile) for independent college counselors, private organizations and high schools to streamline their overseas college application process. It increases the effectiveness by enabling efficient task management, managing communications with their students and parents; and an automated proprietary college shortlisting algorithm.
Cialfo started as a overseas education consultancy in Singapore that streamlined the US and UK college application process for students with a unique combination of online platform solutions and mobile applications, designed by highly experienced veterans of the college admissions process. 100% of Cialfo’s students have been admitted to a college of their choice and 60% of them admitted into top 20 US/UK universities.
Cialfo is on a mission to democratize tertiary education globally and help 1 million students through its platform by 2020.
You will be working full time for Cialfo operations in Singapore. Every full time member works hands-on with the management team on product development, so long term projects will be part of an evolving job scope. The position’s main responsibilities focus on product development and admissions mentoring for the US and/or UK.
The ideal mentor will enjoy and excel at the following:
1. Understanding students’ strengths, weaknesses, goals and development needs
2. Working 1-on-1 with students on best-fit university research and shortlisting, essay ideation and editing, interview preparation (and, if you’re really good, soul searching!)
3. Helping students not only apply to college, but clarify their grander vision
4. Conducting seminars and workshops at local schools and events
5. Developing and improving the product, and leading business development projects
In short, we’re seeking an experienced educator who is passionate about helping students pursue higher aspirations. If this sounds like you, apply today!
• Completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the US or UK
• MUST be fluent in English and have a high-level command of public speaking and creative writing
• You should be comfortable editing large volumes of essays as per training provided
• Experience in assisting or teaching Undergraduate/Graduate students in any capacity is a bonus
Total applicants :3 Job posted 7 days ago Total Views : 81 Unique Views : 81 Today Views : 21