Startupbootcamp FinTech is the leading global accelerator focused on financial innovation, providing funding, mentorship, office space in Singapore's startup cluster and in the heart of London, Mumbai and New York. The accelerator is back by leading industry partners and provides the 10 selected FinTech startups with access to a global network of investors and VCs.
We are looking for someone with a creative flare who is ready to take on all that a fast-paced startup environment has to offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- supporting Program Director in startup activities such as workshops management and research
- supporting startups in their product development tasks
- research and connecting with startups across the region
- supporting the Startupbootcamp team in the marketing and running of events
- you must be a self-starter. You will get as much out of this internship as you put in.
- strong written communications
- hungry to learn what it takes to run a startup
- coding and video editing skills are big pluses
Ready to join a young, dynamic team? Get in touch to find out more.
We are ideally looking for an individual to join between March to July of 2017. Unfortunately, we do not support work pass applications for foreign students. You must be on a WHP to be considered.
Total applicants :11 Job posted 3 months ago Total Views : 571 Unique Views : 571 Today Views : 42