Regit is a new trust network that allows individuals to manage, and exchange personal information instantly, securely, and transparently with their network. Our vision is simple, give individuals total control of their information, eliminating the headaches and frictions with the input, storage, and exchange of personal information.
Regit business solutions will benefit businesses by enabling them to obtain digitize and complete customer information so they can focus on their product, provide exceptional customer service, reduce costs, and be compliant with privacy and pdpa requirements.
We are looking for passionate, creative, fearless individuals to join the Regit team. Together, anything is possible.
Checkout the video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fK-CCBGyi0
We are looking for Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who will responsible for overseeing all technical aspect if Regit. This is a great opportunity to join a young start up and make an impact in the firm’s technology roadmap. Incumbent will report to CEO and manage a team of 4 developers. Potentially a co-founder role if right fit.
Initial comp is pure equity until next round of funding which is expected in Q2 this year.
· Directs the company’s strategic technology direction, development and future growth.
· Work with all internal and external team drive Regit strategy
· Develops security programs to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
· Manages any technology and digital media assets.
· Continuously improve processes and our technology infrastructure
· Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
· Have strong experience in both managing people and guiding technical strategy.
· Experience with various database types including SQL, noSQL, and MongoDB
· Possess good communication skills, who can translate between business and technical spheres streamlines communication and ensure that the projects are going in the right direction.
· Passionate about software development and technology (ie. Blockchain)
· Understanding and experience with big data is a plus
· Good understanding and experience in cyber security is a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors in related field
· At least 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology arena
· At least 2+ years of management and strategic experience