SingaporeLegalAdvice.com (https://singaporelegaladvice.com) is Singapore's leading legal platform that connects individuals and small businesses to their legal needs.
We're looking for a legal marketer who wants to help the public community through marketing.
Your responsibilities will be centred around researching on legal topics and editing legal articles that are interesting and useful for the Singapore community. We cover a large variety of legal topics from community to commercial law. Additional work may include the compilation of marketing reports, and other marketing work. You will need to edit and coordinate the work of other writers. You will also need to take charge of running the website and its Facebook page.
- have a sense of public service
- be organised and detail-oriented
- enjoy learning
- be competent in research and writing
- have a legal background, but not a must (you must at least be interested in the law and legal issues)
- be highly proficient in written English
- be able to work independently
Total applicants :10 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 193 Unique Views : 193 Today Views : 1