After a successful start in April 2013 in Singapore, we have quickly become the leading private provider of professional, affordable home care in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our team is a mix of business professionals and healthcare professionals. We are growing exponentially and looking for a passionate individual to join our team.
- Report directly to the General Manager.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Work closely with the Sales team on driving revenue and solving client issues.
- Provide accurate information to clients on policies, procedures and service.
- Strong case resolution skills to resolve client feedback and complaints on promised actions and that client needs are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Track the progress of the client accounts through monitoring of accurate documentation and administration of operational processes as stipulated by SOP
- Ensure all country and organisation SOPs are adhered to.
- Participate & represent on behalf of the company’s services with confidence.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately with clients & business partners, always speaking with the understanding of tone and choice of words.
- Any other duties assigned.
- 4-5 years of experience in an operational capacity with proven statistics and business acumen.
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Hands-on with the strong ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Takes initiative and able to be flexible while adhering to SOPs at the same time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Good command of English (Written & verbal).
- CEI-certified and/or experience in healthcare would be advantageous.
- 5-days work week including alternate Saturdays.
- Must be ready to answer client queries at any time.
- Singaporean & PR only.
- Attractive base salary and excellent incentive model.
- Great opportunity for career development in a growing market and company.
- Industry-specific training and coaching by a highly experienced team.
- Opportunity to learn more through our teams in China/Hong Kong/Myanmar/Sri Lanka/India
- 15 days annual leave.