Who is goGame?
Incorporated July 2015, goGame is a Singapore-headquartered mobile games publisher with global ambitions. It aims to capture the hearts of game developers around the world through its unique “free-to-publish” proposition where games can be rapidly published in half the time at no extra cost. goGame’s one-stop-shop service handles customer support, marketing, analytics, payment, user acquisition and other time-consuming processes into a single platform so studios can focus on what they do best - making good games great!
goGame is headed by David Ng – ex-CEO of gumi Asia, the company behind mobile hits such as Brave Frontier, Chain Chronicles and Big Hero 6: Bot Fight. The company is invested by Japan’s video game giant Sega Networks and a leading Japanese early stage venture capitalist Incubate Fund.
Similar to a Project Manager, a Game Producer is a natural born leader who will be accountable for managing the game project from the planning stage, production and all the way to the publishing side. You are to work on and execute on the vision of a game title, define the game concept as well as its market positioning. You are extremely organised, loves making lists, plan, scheduled timelines and delegating tasks!
The go-Getting Mission
- Oversee the development of game production from concept to live online operations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product on time and within budget
- Collect estimates from design, art, programming, and QA leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Set and maintain a clear vision for the game and own post launch feature roadmap
- Plan for live services and ensure the game incorporates best practices and techniques
- Provide regular reports on the game’s performance and make recommendations & adjustments
- Analyse data metrics and recommend improvements to the product
- Lead and be accountable for title vision. Develop the creative centre of the game and help ensure that your product leverages the ideas and resources
- Research and communicate game market trends, patterns and customer requirements
- Ensure frequent sharing and a collaborative approach, with the broadest possible feedback on your game design and builds
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Game Design or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience as a Producer in game development
- Live and breathe game design principles, theory, models and tools
- Knowledge of the current mobile gaming landscape and a proven track record of discerning which types of products will sell well
- Strong ability to scope and assess the feasibility of producing a new game
- Successful and proven track record in the development of successful and acclaimed games
- Experience in a mobile gaming industry is a MUST!
- An undeniable passion for mobile games & all things goGame!
Components instead of salary