Apvera helps companies understand enterprise security by focusing on user interaction levels and how relationships with services and applications may be deemed a threat; ensuring compliance with IT policies. By applying machine learning Apvera leverages predictive analytics to understand the user behavior to anticipate and prevent future security breaches by identifying irregularities in usage behavior.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for Apvera. You will be responsible for initiating/closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
This position would require communication skills to be able to present products or services over the phone.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about Apvera solution.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Communication with sales team in Singapore head office
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs (CRM Software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Knowledge on Cyber Security industry is a plus