Founded in Singapore in 2005, MC Payment is both a payment technology and merchant service company that supports the end-to-end value-chain of commerce transactions, ranging from suppliers and merchants to consumer payments.
As a pioneer Omni-channel payment provider in Southeast Asia and Oceania, MC Payment has led the way in the mobile and digital payments space while continuing its support to merchants with traditional online and in-person payments. MC Payment is also proud to be the first MasterCard certified gateway in Asia for Level 3 enhanced data processing.
Understanding the complexity of this regional payment landscape, MC Payment has become that bridge that facilitates commerce transactions across the region, with payment acceptance ranging from credit and debit, to locally preferred alternative payments, while serving regional merchants and financial institutions alike.
We bring payment simplicity to consumers and enterprises by constantly perfecting payments.
- Present and sell company products and services to new merchant and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professionsl appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.