Construct Digital is an established digital agency in Singapore. We are now looking for the best in the industry to join us. Situated in Singapore's city fringe Lavender, you will join a team of experienced digital experts to craft the best solutions for established brand names such as American Express, The Body Shop and more.
Are you: a) an ex-startup founder who was once crippled by limited startup marketing budgets—but nevertheless soldiered on because you believed in your Big Digital Idea?; b) a former product manager once lauded for bringing a product to life through long-term end-to-end strategies and kickass CEO-like skills; c) a digital head honcho who thinks the world of digital and wants to keep churning marketing campaigns for big-ticket clients?
If you’re any of the above, we’d like to invite you to apply for our Digital Marketing Lead post! Here’s your opportunity to have access to impressive marketing and media budget (imagine what you could do! No limits now! Well, sort of) and be privy to conversations with local and global brands. They’ll turn to you for awesome brand building, inbound marketing, and growth hacking ideas.
This management position is a mix of team leadership, hands-on marketing implementation, and keen understanding of customer insights. You will call the shots. You will make an impact.
Traits We’re Looking For:
- Good communicator
- Digitally native
- Problem-solving mindset
- Has strong sense of ownership
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Percent (%) of Monthly Working Time
Contribute to Account Development (25%)
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts, including proposal generation and development of new service offerings
- Generate proposals, presentations, and pricing
- Seek additional revenue opportunities by always being aware of scope changes, upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organisation
- Assist Account Management as needed with proposal presentations, explaining to the client the rationale for timing and related costs
- Be the client’s advocate to ensure compliance to brief, aligning towards their longer term business goals and needs where possible
- Work with Account Directors and Project Leads to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality of service to the client
New Client Development (25%)
- Assist in pitches to client, which includes developing inbound and other strategic pitches
- Work with Digital Associates to produce campaign plans
- Work with Digital Associates to optimise each stage of the marketing funnel
- Work with Digital Associates to plan out marketing campaign timeline for clients
Internal Digital Marketing & Strategy For the Business(25%)
- Work with Directors to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to grow revenues and awareness in the market
- Develop an always-on content marketing plan to grow organic leads
- Collaborate with management to identify and develop new revenue opportunities in digital marketing services or products
- Work with the team to develop campaigns to drive new leads
- Work with Sales to develop nurture plan
Marketing Team Management (25%)
- Train and mentor Digital Associates into a T-shaped marketer:
- Project Management
- Ensure Digital Associates are running in accordance to project timeline
- Develop SOP for repeated tasks
Sounds exciting? If this role speaks to your very core, then hit us up ASAP.
- 3-5 years experience as a hands-on digital marketer across the digital marketing mix
- 1-2 years experience in a team lead position
- A technical (Engineering, Computer Science) background is a plus but not a requirement