CarPal is transforming the way local goods move around in cities. We are building a platform and the technology that allows any consumer, small business owner or corporate to plug-and-play a supply chain solution on-demand, allowing them to reduce costs and increase flexibility.
Since launch, CarPal was met with immediate success and exponential growth. CarPal is currently serving more than thousands of businesses across different industries and consumers in Singapore, and actively expanding on a regional and global scale.
CarPal is looking for event staff and promoters to build up some serious hype for our brand. You will be paid attractively for your time! If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of our fabulous, multi-national team, join us NOW by sending in your contact information and a short message, we'll get in touch with you soon!
WHAT DO YOU LEARN
- Experience what it's like to work in a dynamic and disruptive startup company.
- Developing your marketing skills through direct interactions with potential customers at relevant events and exhibitions.
- Learn how to improvise, multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting with set-up and dismantling of the booth or outdoor events. There are strategies in setting up a booth/stand to attract people, and a good setup will make your job easier!
- Attending to general enquiries from booth visitors. Be friendly and courteous to anyone who approaches with questions, and be as informative as you can to build hype for CarPal's services for the public.
- Promoting CarPal service according to customer's needs and requirements. This will require you to be familiar with CarPal's services and its value towards different kinds of visitors as you gear your answers towards their interest.
- Assisting our sales team members on regular outdoor marketing campaigns (flyering, giveaway, contests, etc) to generate leads.
- Generate brand awareness through shoutouts, flyer distribution, etc. When there aren't people asking questions, you have to take the inititative to engage them by handing out flyers to make increase brand awareness of CarPal.
- Other ad-hoc tasks where necessary.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be residing in Singapore
- Polite, radiate positivity, talkative and have an outgoing personality
- Comfortable conversing with potential customers and explaining our service in total confidence
- Presentable with a proficient command of English and conversational Mandarin is a MUST
- Prior experience is strongly preferred but not necessary
650 - 1000 SGD