FLEXIROAM is the fastest growing budget international roaming provider in Asia Pacific with half a milliion subscribers and successfully offering its services to travellers from 8 countries to roam in over 200 countries worldwide.
To date, FLEXIROAM has access to 580 telecommunication networks worldwide and enabled global travelers to save over USD 3 million worth of roaming charges. FLEXIROAM currently operates within 4 international airports in Malaysia and is expanding its presence in major International airports within the region.
FLEXIROAM collaborates with strategic travel industry partners in the airlines industry, travel agencies, travel insurance companies and international events companies to bring the budget roaming experience to travelers on a global audience.
The roaming industry is currently valued at USD$67billion and it is expected to each USD$80billion by 2017. Being the world pioneer in the unlimited flat rate per day roaming calls concept, FLEXIROAM is well positioned to maximize its potential in this industry.
FLEXIROAM is revolutionizing the travel industry by offering 'The Smartest Way to Roam'.
CAREERS WITH FLEXIROAM
Driven by VISION and PASSION
Career at FLEXIROAM is unlike any other you've had. Working here is FUN and challenging because we are constantly renewing our minds to make the impossible POSSIBLE!! Join us to experience a career driven by vision & passion and tell the difference for yourself!
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with media and corporate communication agencies
• Observe and monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management and communicate the changes to investors through suitable communication channels
• Identify main dent groups and audience, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communicatIon plan and strategy
• Manages the investor relations portion of the company website • Monitors and review the proposed analyst reports before submit for senior management
• Develop and implement machanism in collecting feedbacks from the investment community's perception and their view of company financial results
• Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of bgos and signage
• Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
• Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
• Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
• 5 years and above of acounting/I inance experience. or in managing en investor relations departmeM
• Mass / Corporate Communication. Business Administration Degree
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Relationship-building skills in Me investment community
• Ability to collaborate with the executive team
Total applicants :7 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 246 Unique Views : 246 Today Views : 1