This job is no longer available !!!
FLEXIROAM is the fastest growing budget international roaming provider in Asia Pacific with half a milliion subscribers and successfully offering its services to travellers from 8 countries to roam in over 200 countries worldwide.
To date, FLEXIROAM has access to 580 telecommunication networks worldwide and enabled global travelers to save over USD 3 million worth of roaming charges. FLEXIROAM currently operates within 4 international airports in Malaysia and is expanding its presence in major International airports within the region.
FLEXIROAM collaborates with strategic travel industry partners in the airlines industry, travel agencies, travel insurance companies and international events companies to bring the budget roaming experience to travelers on a global audience.
The roaming industry is currently valued at USD$67billion and it is expected to each USD$80billion by 2017. Being the world pioneer in the unlimited flat rate per day roaming calls concept, FLEXIROAM is well positioned to maximize its potential in this industry.
FLEXIROAM is revolutionizing the travel industry by offering 'The Smartest Way to Roam'.
CAREERS WITH FLEXIROAM
Driven by VISION and PASSION
Career at FLEXIROAM is unlike any other you've had. Working here is FUN and challenging because we are constantly renewing our minds to make the impossible POSSIBLE!! Join us to experience a career driven by vision & passion and tell the difference for yourself!
- Build knowledge using clear, concise, visually appealing, and customer-focused content for Flexiroam
- Manage and develop content suitable to specific market and communicate clearly based on country's audiences.
- Coordinate the development, collection and delivery of marketing content (either social websites, edm and or other related assets.
- Optimize and maintain internal and external support content for usability and accessibility, for digital assets.
- Curate, create and edit required content for website either writing, imagery, video and or any related asset
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research benchmarking, and content audits to make content decisions, ideation and orchestrate content development
- Provide editorial support on all content and ensure consistent voice.
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold implement, and evangelize content standards that reflect the voice and Flexiroam's brand image.
- Effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously, while maintaining a sense of hustle
- Identify opportunities to improve content development processes and tools
- Experience working in a cross country-functional team
- Experience working in a global writing/content environment
- Experience working with a CMS platform Experience working in a corporate localization and translation team
- Strong data analysis skills: bias for data-based decision making
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, telecommunications environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of social media marketing. and digital marketing applications and leading the social media monitoring platforms.