We're a venture backed, high-growth RegTech company that is passionate about using big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
Using artificial intelligence we help financial institutions manage their compliance and risk obligations and prevent the occurrence of financial crime.
* diagnose and analyse software defect, provide effective short term resolution and long term design and architecture improvement
* participate in continuous improvement plan, customer requirement analysis, creating software specifications, design document and review,implementation and unit testing,
* working with cross engineering functions and multi geographical sites team, design to achieve system level performance in meeting product requirement specification
* test software and increase our test automation coverage
What we are looking for:
* experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
* basic knowledge of Java, Python, C++ or C#
* strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
* positive attitude, effective communication and team player.
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your résumé to Julia Markiewicz email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Total applicants :32 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 515 Unique Views : 515 Today Views : 10