Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
foodpanda is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to oversee the regional SEA team to create, develop and maintain materials for our online and offline marketing campaigns. At foodpanda, we believe visual communication is the most direct and prevalent factor between our existing and potential customers and us - you will play a pivotal role in securing foodpanda’s number one position in the online food delivery market.
• Creation of graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
• Creative development of integrated branding campaigns
• Creating short animations for ads and Social Media channels
• Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
• Design and development of CMS pages and landing pages
• Working in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
• Creating briefs for photo shoots, selecting and retouching photographs
• University degree or equivalent qualification in graphic / communication design
• 3-5 years experience of relevant experience
• Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
• Intermediate to advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; After Effects
• Experience working with CMS systems and HTML/CSS as well as responsive design
• Basic understanding of video and audio production and editing processes
• Knowledge of the web standards, design and layout concepts
• Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects effectively in time challenged situations
• Fluent English language skills
• Cantonese language skills are a plus
What we offer:
· Great office in the heart of Hong Kong
· Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
· Being part of a newly created regional team for Southeast Asia
· A vibrant and international team
· Regular company and team events
Total applicants :2 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 180 Unique Views : 180