Join one of the hottest tech startups in Hong Kong.
Easyship technology removes the pain of shipping internationally, empowering thousands of small-medium size eCommerce stores with the shipping power to expand their businesses worldwide.
Easyship has won Tech in Asia Singapore 2015 as best Startup in Asia, and is backed by US, Singaporean, and Japanese VCs.
In a year we built an innovative technology, put together the best people in the industry, handled more than 1 million orders from thousands of online sellers
We are now expanding our team of talented, international, young & hungry individuals to fuel this rocketship to the sky!
We're looking for analytical and driven talent to join our Growth/Marketing team. You will play a vital role in driving our digital marketing strategy and promoting our Easyship brand.
- Drive user acquisition strategy, optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Own marketing channels, tracking and reporting across multiple platforms e.g. SEO, Facebook, SEM, Google Display Network, remarketing and email marketing
- Work with Sales, Tech, Product Management, and Design teams to optimize performance.
- Always look for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate website designs.
- Lead execution of A/B tests, website redesigns, and new landing pages.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from test data.
What you can expect from us:
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great ownership of your learning and experience from day one. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Play with us. We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats, sport sessions, playstation tournaments.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 - 5 years growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, ideally with a focus on B2B marketing.
- Strong understanding of multiple marketing channels and its impact on performance.
- Experience in working in a high - growth startup or established tech company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, plus strong presentation abilities and client service experience.
- Hard-working. Not afraid to run the extra mile.
- Data driven, comfortable to use numbers to find a solution.
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools highly desirable
Extra perks / Benefits
- Equity plan
- Gym membership
- Weekly team events
- Playstation breaks, Fifa tournaments
- Organic fair trade coffee / espresso
- Unique company culture and traditions
Components instead of salary