Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards. Is seeking an awesome equally cool bean counting guru to join us!
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and part of the Arcadier leadership team, this person will be overseeing the accounts for the Singapore & Sydney. Where applicable, he/ she will also provide support on the technical accounting/ indirect tax research when the company enters into new markets/ countries. This person will ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures including internal control practices. Most importantly, this person must be mature, very independent and have a passion for eCommerce.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 25 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY “off-the-shelve” marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
• Full set of accounts, tax and technical accounting
• Good understanding of Singapore Accounting Standards, and IFRAS
• Responsible for the group consolidation process, preparation of Management Group Reports and Financial Group reporting, including Group Budgeting and Group Forecasting.
• Preparation of monthly management accounting reports including revenue trends, overheads and staff cost variance analysis.
• Maintain Chart of Accounts and financial reports.
• Preparation of quarterly announcements and reports.
• Liaise with auditors for the quarterly write-off and IP audit.
• Work with tax agent to provide support and information to file corporate tax on time.
• Ensure prompt monthly closing and ascertain good internal controls and adherence where proper procedures and policies pertaining to AP are abided by closely.
• Compilation of company’s year financial statement.
• Manage payments to vendors.
• Financial analysis and ad hoc responsibilities and projects as assigned.
• Centrally located (Singapore)
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting and ACCA / CPA / CA equivalent qualification
• Preferably Audit trained and with strong planning and business partnering experience.
• Min 8 years' experience, especially in SME environment, with depth of understanding of valuation and share allocations in start-ups
• Commercially Savvy Individual with Strong Analytical Skills essential
• Strong decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendation on business finance issues
• Well written and spoken English is a must.
• Even as a matured individual, must enjoy working with a young vibrant team
• Occasional (not often) travel to Manila maybe required.
• ONLY SINGAPORE CITIZEN OR PR need apply
Total applicants :10 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 365 Unique Views : 365 Today Views : 10