Involve Asia is a content advertising platform that helps online publishers make money from their websites and followers by automating the affiliate marketing process by recommending products and deals their users love.
Launched in 2014, Involve Asia is currently the largest e-commerce affiliate network in Southeast Asia with over 200 direct relationships with online merchants. We empower thousands of websites around Asia to earn incremental revenue from ecommerce providers by providing technology to website owners to recommend products and deals to their users.
Involve Asia currently employs over 30 people in 4 different countries. To get your applications processed quicker, drop us your resume here at http://involve.workable.com
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complete design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Components instead of salary