ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty & discovery platform with a clear mission of creating a world of smarter shoppers. We provide a platform on which millions of shoppers are discovering and rewarded for their purchases from Lazada, Uber, Expedia, ZALORA and over 1300 merchants, and we are now aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We are a focused team with great ambitions - seeking team-members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team-players. As we scale and take on the incumbents in a rapidly emerging field, we are looking for great talents like you to join our A-Team for exciting times ahead!
We are more than just a cashback service. We are a lifestyle app - touching every aspect of the customer’s daily life. Join us as we redefine the Southeast Asia’s digital landscape today!
- Budget, manager and evaluate all PR related activities
- Handle all external communications on social media
- Maintain strong relationships with the Malaysian Media
- Preparing press releases, media kits, speeches for company leaders, publicity materials, promotional videos etc
- Organise and oversee media events such as press conferences and award ceremonies (We have quite a few of those!)
- Manage PR crises by developing and maintaining an effective crisis management plan;
- Ensure our communication strategy is consistent with our vision
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PR or similar field in the Malaysian market
- A naturally inquisitive mind to question and adapt to the dynamic tech startup environment
- Initiative to go beyond the call of duty and to put in your 110%
- Impeccable communication skills and an effortless command over your languages
- Superb writing skills and demonstrated success in writing press releases
- Presence of mind to deal with crises and to come up with appropriate PR responses
- The temperament to work under pressure and tight deadlines
2000 - 5000 MYR