Be part of one of the hottest tech startups in Hong Kong.
Easyship technology removes the pain of shipping internationally, empowering thousands of small-medium size eCommerce stores with the shipping power to expand their businesses worldwide.
Easyship has won Tech in Asia Singapore 2015 as best Startup in Asia, and is backed by US, Singaporean, and Japanese VCs.
In a year we built an innovative technology, put together the best people in the industry, handled more than 1 million orders from thousands of online sellers.
We are now expanding our team of talented, international, young & hungry individuals to fuel this rocketship to the sky!
You are in charge to
- Be one of our first KEY SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Singapore
- IDENTIFY NEW LEADS AND Partners. Engage clients in multiple segments, from e-commerce to small- mid-sized merchants and show them how Easyship can improve their shipping experience
- BUILD AND MAINTAIN long term client relationships
- CLOSE DEALS. Take care of clients from beginning to end, guiding negotiations until contracts are signed
- Analyze TRENDS and results to continually improve our sales strategy
- Analyze customer FEEDBACK and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product
The right person
- Must be fluent in English and ideally proficient in Mandarin
- At least 1 to 3 years in sales/business development with a a proven sales record
- Sharp commercial and business acumen
- Strong problem solving skills. You can analyze the current market and figure out by yourself new, creative ways to improve the conversion rate
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. You enjoy talking to clients, understanding their problems, and closing deals
- Highly self-driven and diligent worker who can work on their own but also cooperate well with the team
- Startup / ecommerce knowledge or experience, especially in the Singapore market, is a strong asset
Components instead of salary