Social Video Lab, an innovative social video marketing firm, specializes on creating unforgettable social experiences through the integrated use of Video, Social, and Media. We work with top clients in the region to create measurable and talkable success for them.
For further information on Social Video Lab, please log on to www.socialvideolab.com.
On the back of several client wins, as well as regional expansion, Social Video Lab is looking for a mid-level, creative and ambitious Social Content Manager to join our expanding team in Malaysia. With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, this role is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for an individual like you to have the opportunity to conceptualise, create, and market content around the region. If you are curious and inventive, someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries, and who can drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
Working closely with the Head of Content and the local production team, you will be responsible for working with both internal and client team to turn great ideas into impactful reality. We seek someone who will work collaboratively as part of integrated communications teams to ensure the highest-quality work during all phases of production, while meeting budget and deadline parameters along the way. The ideal candidate should have experience in social media and content marketing, creative pitching, and a desire to constantly learn and grow.
- Liaise with Client Brand Managers and internal production teams to envision and create social and video content which matches the brand identity and goal.
- Build a strong client relationship through close follow up with client managers, and providing constant and useful feedback.
- Ensure the internal team is well aware of clients’ requirement through our internal briefing process
- Co-lead and enable brainstorming sessions with internal team
- Prepare campaign proposals
- Create and present campaign reports
We’d love to see
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working as a content manager or in a relevant and relatable position
- A desire to be at the forefront of social trends & technologies so we are always pushing our clients in the direction of excellence.
- A strong ability to envision campaigns for major brands – you should be able to back this up with understanding of Branding and how brands work, Audience Analysis, and strong presentation skills.
- A point of view as to what social best in class strategy looks like. We will then build this together.
- Proven experience integrating and working across brand channels.
- Proven record in working, and bringing together relevant teams such as Insights, Strategy, Creative to ensure flawless execution and top class work across all clients.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the clients business beyond campaign objectives; Applies understanding of online customer behavior into immediate and long-term strategic recommendations.
- Passion for over delivering. Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture as well as be hands on
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills with the ability to craft appropriate strategies, develop presentations, POVs and key strategic documents to provide thought leadership and drive innovation
- Familiarity with video production process will be a plus.
- Strong work ethic.