Boozeat is Malaysia's most exciting online marketplace, offering a selection of sought after wines & spirits, 24-hr delivery & some of the best daily deals.
· Able to identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation and technical hurdles to the business success
· Identify technology trends and evolving social behaviour
· Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms to deliver company’s services
· Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
· Review current best practices for the selected web framework and establish the initial architecture for the application
· Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology
· Establish and supervise quality assurance process, including system testing.
· Establish an application deployment process and supervise the deployment to staging and production servers
· Monitor application performance and review any application failures
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
· Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
· More than 4 years of experience in managing web application development
· Advanced IT knowledge
· Experienced in developing e-commerce platforms
· Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework
· Knowledge of web standards
· Familiarity with technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimization
· Knowledge of internet protocols and RFC standards and database management system
Skills: Ruby on Rails, Ruby, HTML5 Javescript jQuery PHP, HTML 5& CSS3, UX/UI Design
Total applicants :6 Job posted 29 days ago Total Views : 91 Unique Views : 91