We're a venture backed, high-growth RegTech company that is passionate about using big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionize the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
Using artificial intelligence, we help financial institutions manage their compliance and risk obligations and prevent the occurrence of financial crime.
- Generate a strong pipeline of new opportunities
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder enterprise sales processes - engage with senior decision makers in financial services companies and other verticals, educate them on product features and benefits and negotiate and close large deals
- Deliver new business target against a quarterly quota
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content
- Become an industry expert and position yourself as an advisor to the market and our clients, e.g. overtime develop expertise to speak at events
- Support client on-boarding and account management as required
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience, with at least two in a solution selling environment preferably in B2B compliance/regulatory, or other software solutions for the financial services industry
- Understanding of the broader financial services market, with experience in AML or broader Risk/Compliance and B2B software preferable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and consultative approach to close business
- Willingness to travel
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow
Components instead of salary