We’re situated in the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore & the Philippines. As such, we serve as a launching pad to bring gumi Inc.’s games to audiences outside of Japan, and also act as an incubator for new games tailor-made for a global audience.
- Develop and deploy servers for our mobile games
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- To work with Producers, Game Designer, Developers and QAs to deliver weekly or bi-weekly release
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Responsibilities include: System design and planning, features development, tools development, scaling / performance optimization
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application