Beacon Hustle is an offline analytics platform that allows public and private organisations to collect and analyse proximity and location data using bluetooth low energy sensors , facilitating effective decision making and optimisation of resources.
1. To create responsive web application (BootStrap preferable)
2. Implement server side application API to front-end application
- Plan development and build reusable code/libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - GIT
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- 1-2 years of front end development experience
Interested candidates must have a portfolio and provide a minimum of 2 work related references.
Total applicants :28 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 243 Unique Views : 243