Tourder's is an online marketplace for travellers to plan and book travel experience with ease. With the aim of fostering customers-partners ties and revolutionizing how people travel.
Tourder’s promises to bring the best travel experience to its customers. Whether it’s an experience to explore unique places, enjoy local food, join in fun activities or make new friends, the platform is meant for connecting travellers and the experience.
There are thousands of travel experience available in Tourder’s, located in hundreds of destinations all over the globe. Travellers are also allowed to personalize the type of experience they prefer and request Tourder’s team to custom it to suit their itinerary when they are at the said destination.
By far the company has reached more than 30 countries and offers over 600 tour packages. With hundreds of partners that offer thousands of travel experience worldwide, this Malaysian-based startup is going to disrupt the way people enjoy their travel by spoiling travellers with choices.
· Create unique, outstanding content that fits well with our values and target audience, for social media, website, newsletter, blog articles, marketing campaigns and marketing materials.
· Edit and proofread content, work with team members to brainstorm marketing and promotion ideas.
· Develop unique angles, conceptualize creative and effective advertising ideas/ writings.
· Research competitors, tourism industry and keep abreast of market trends.
· Passion for writing and content marketing. Optimistic to new challenges, team player and self-motivated.
· Good interest in latest technology, travelling & tourism, e-commerce and pop culture.
· Strong portfolio of high quality writing samples at least one of these topics: start-up culture and growth, marketing, visual storytelling, design (can be your blog, other blogs you’ve written for, etc). High social media followership and engagement on your articles is a big plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work well in fast-paced environment.
· Required skills: Content writing, Copy Writing, Marcom.
· Data driven attitude- basic understanding of data from platforms like Facebook Ads analytics and Google Analytics and SEO.
· Excellent written & communication skills in English, able to converse in Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
· Diploma or Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or any equivalent qualification.
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in related field.
Total applicants :13 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 222 Unique Views : 222 Today Views : 3